- Crafted from High Carbon X50CrMoV15 Stainless Steel: X50CrMoV15 is a German High-range martensitic stainless steel, To boost its sturdiness, the steel contains 0.45 - 0.5 carbon. This gives the blade improved tensile strength, edge retention and overall resistance to wear.
- Extreme Durability and Superior Corrosion Resistance. Ultra sharp edge, comes with a Rockwell Hardness Scale of 55 - 57 which makes it among the toughest knives in its class.
- Extremely Sharp and Narrow Blade. This knife's curved blade makes separating meat from the bone a breeze. Perfect for trimming brisket, skinning or breaking down a whole chicken, or even separating ribs from loin.
- Ergonomic Handle Design. These knives feature an ergonomic handle design that makes them super easy and comfortable to use. They are also very well balanced allowing for superior control and stability when cutting. This minimizes the risk of accidents when using them.
Why Is It Important To Have A Sharp Knife?
- A sharp knife is safer. A sharp blade is predictable. When it strikes or is drawn across the food’s surface, it won’t slip or makeunnecessary cuts. This makes it easy to control how the blade moves through the food, giving you control over your chopping or slicing. A dull blade will slip, which makes control difficult and increases the risk that it will slip into your finger. With a dull knife, it’s only a matter of time until you slip while applying more pressure.
- A sharp knife works better. Sharp knives need less brute force to cut than dull knives. Less brute force means less damage to the food, which you can easily see by looking closely at the cut. A sharp knife helps in maintaining the texture of your ingredients. Delicate ingredients, like herbs, will look fresher for longer if you slice through them cleanly, whereas a dull knife will crush more of the cells surrounding the cut, which ultimately accelerates wilting and discoloration.
- But more than this, a dull knife slows you down, while a sharp knife makes prep easier and more enjoyable.
- Blade Material: X50CrMoV15 High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: High Quality Natural Rosewood
- Blade Hardness Scale: 55 - 57 HRC
*each knife comes with a free brown leather knife sheath, perfect for your next camping, fishing, hunting or for any outdoor trips.*
Getting To Know Your Knife:
100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEED!
We truly believe that we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realise that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out.
If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need any help!