Do you want an easy and fast way of welding aluminum?
The Easy Welding Rod is a high-quality special Aluminum-alloy rod used to weld/braze primarily Aluminum and Aluminum alloys but can be also used to braze any other non-magnetic metals except for stainless steel. Its corrosion resistance is excellent and has minimal or no distortion to the parent material.
- Great Welding Effect - With full & smooth welding effect because of internal powder. With low melting point(647℃～658℃), great weldability and corrosion resistance, high thermal conductivity, high electric conductivity and excellent processing performance.
- Very Wide Application - It is mainly used for argon arc welding and filling material for pure aluminum, connection with aluminium bus and guide rod of electrolytic aluminium plant and electric power, chemistry, food and so on.
- No Need Solder Powder - You don't have to use other flux powder with aluminum alloy as the welding core and coating as the salt base. Very convenient and easy to weld.
- Widely Use In Life - Suitable for welding or surfacing welding alloy with high strength, good forgeability & good corrosion resistance.
- Light Weight & Small Volume - Size of 500*2mm & weight of 3.5g, very easy to bend & carry.
- Applications include truck beds, loading ramps, docks, diamond plate, irrigation piping, engine blocks, transmission housing, etc.
How to Use:Step 1: Clean and polishe the physical surface.
Step 2: Heat the surface of the base material, until the temperature of the wire to the operating temperature of 380℃～400℃, so you can rely on the parent metal heat transfer welding wire to form welds, should not use the flame to burn wire, When the surface temperature of the base metal is sufficient, the wire can flow well and penetrate into the metal capillary.
Step 3: When repairing thin aluminum, as long as the aluminum base metal heated to the appropriate working temperature, and then use the wire back and forth friction melting to form a weld, only with a metal brush melt welding wire to weld at the weld.
Step 4: Use propane gas to weld s mall object, use industrial gas or induction heating device to heat and weld big object, natural slow cooling after welding.
Melting Point: 647℃～658℃
Recommended for welding or brazing aluminum alloy: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061,
6951, 7005, and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- A: 10 pcs(1.6mm) x Easy Welding Rod
- B: 10 pcs（2mm） x Easy Welding Rod
- C: 20 pcs（1.6mm） x Easy Welding Rod
- D: 20 pcs（2mm） x Easy Welding Rod
Click 'BUY IT NOW!' to get yours.
We truly believe that we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realise that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out.
If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need any help!